Fabulous Coconut Pie
Such a simple and delicious pie. If you like coconut, you will make this recipe again and again!
This is one of our crustless pies so it goes together quickly. (The picture shows a darker top
because we like it that way.)
• 2 cups milk
• 4 eggs
• ¼ cup butter (doesn't have to be softened or melted)
• ¾ cup sugar
• 1 cup shredded coconut
• ½ cup baking mix*
• 1½ tsp Amaretto or almond extract
Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease** a 9 or 10-inch pie plate.
1. Starting with the milk, place all ingredients in the container of a blender. Cover; process on high
for 20 seconds. Pour into the prepared pie plate. Let sit for about 5 minutes.
2. Bake until knife comes out clean, 45 to 55 minutes; cool before serving. The top should be a golden
brown (or to your liking).
* See our recipe for pan release here.
**See our recipe for baking mix here. I make half a recipe and leave it in the fridge in a flip-top latch jar.
best coconut pie, easy coconut pie