Fresh Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
Everyone has their version of Buttermilk Ranch Dressing, and this is mine. It's simple to make, does not require exotic ingredients, and will last several days in the refrigerator.
• ¾ cup whole buttermilk
• ½ cup mayonnaise
• 1 Tbsp lemon juice
• 1 garlic clove, finely minced
• 2 tsp finely chopped fresh chives (¾ tsp dried)
• 1 Tbsp finely chopped parsley
• 1 Tbsp minced scallion
• ½ tsp dried dill weed
• ¾ tsp sea salt
• ¼ tsp black pepper
1. Whisk everything together in a small bowl. (Do not use an immersion
blender; you want texture.)
2. Store in an airtight container; refrigerate.
• Flip top containers (like these)
works great for storing fresh dressings.
ranch dressing, buttermilk dressing