Garlic Parmesan Croutons
These are so good that you will make them again and again!
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• 1 Tbsp olive oil
• 1 Tbsp butter
• 3 cups bread, crusts removed, ¾-inch cubes
• Sea salt & black pepper
• 3 Tbsp finely grated parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 325°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
1. Place the garlic, olive oil and butter in a glass measuring cup; microwave on high for 20 second
remove and stir; repeat 2 more times until butter is melted.
2. Place the bread cubes in a large bowl; add the garlic mixture and gently toss; repeat with the
Parmesan cheese; toss again. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Pour mixture onto prepared pan and place in the preheated oven. Bake for 15 minutes, remove and
stir; return to oven and bake for 15 minutes more, until golden and crisp. Cool completely.
Place in an airtight container until use.
• Do not use plain white bread that mashes easy. Plus, you want the ¾-inch cubes so look for bread with
thick slices or that you can slice to the proper size.
• I like this size of crouton because they be used alone as an appetizer or can be used with a dip.
• The croutons can be cut into ½-inch x 2-inch pieces for easier handling. These are great with our
garlic croutons, easy croutons, best croutons