Corn and Avocado Salsa
Fresh corn makes all the difference in this dish, and it doesn't take that much. I love it as a dip
for chips but it also works great as a salad entree.
• 3 ears of fresh corn, husks and silks removed; kernels cut off
• 1 to 2 avocados, peeld, pitted and cubed
• 1 small red onion, ¼-inch dice
• 1 cup fresh diced tomato (or quartered cherry tomatoes)
• 1 sweet bell pepper, seeded and diced
• 1 clove of garlic, minced
• ¼ cup of chopped cilantro
• Juice of 1 lime
• 2 Tbsp olive oil
• 1 tsp sea salt
• ¼ tsp black pepper
You will need a large bowl with a fitted lid.
1. Fold all ingredients in a large bo wl, making sure the avocado is well incorporated. Season to taste.
Cover; chill at least 1 hour.
• You can add up to 1 cup of drained and rinsed black beans.
• 1 small jalapeno pepper, seed and chopped can be added.
corn and avocado salsa, best corn salsa, corn and black bean salsa