Cheese Toasts 16 to 24 appetizers
Such a simple little appetizer that packs a lot of flavor.
• ½ cup grated onion (finely chopped)
• 1½ cups parmesan cheese, grated
• ½ to ¾ cup mauonnaise
• 1½ tsp Worcestershire sauce
• Party rye or Pumpernickel cocktail bread
Turn oven to broil. You will a need parchment lined baking sheet.
1. Combine the first 4 ingredients; spread on bread.
2. Place bread on prepared baking sheet; broil until lightly browned.
Don't over brown.
• Garnish with sliced ripe olives, green oilves, fine strips of sweet peppers or jalapenos.
• Can be prepared ahead, placed on baking pan, wrapped in
plastic wrap and refrigerated. Set out 10minutes before broiling.
• Try other cheeses for this recipe, maybe Cheddar, Swiss or your
cheese toasts, cheesy tidbits