I can truly say that this sandwich spread is refreshing. It makes the most wonderful tea
sandwiches for a luncheon or shower. My recipe used to call for seedless cucumbers but I
don't grow those, so I quarter regular cucumbers and use a spoon to remove the seeds.
• 1 cup grated cucumber (about 2 to 3 regular)
• 3 oz pkg cream cheese
• 1 Tbsp mayonnaise
• ¼ tsp each sea salt and black pepper
• 1 tsp finely minced red onion
• 1 tsp chopped dill
1. Peel and quarter the cucumbers; remove seeds. Grate onto a clean dish towel pla ced in a colander.
Let sit in colander for 10 minutes; twist several times to remove as much liquid as possible.
2. While cucumber is draining, in a small bowl mix the cream cheese, mayo, salt and pepper.
3. Add the cucumber, onion and dill to the cream cheese mixture; thoroughly mix; refrigerate in a
container with a tight-fitting lid.
best cucumber spread, easy cucumber spread