Serves 4 generously
Buttermilk Cucumber Salad
Another refreshing cucumber salad recipe for you. It goes together quickly and easily. If you have picky
eaters, don't tell them it contains yogurt and buttermilk. I like using the small cucumbers because they
• 3 small cucumbers, thinly sliced*
• 1 small onion, skin removed and thinly sliced
• Sea salt
• Black pepper
• ¼ cup whole Greek yogurt
• ¼ cup buttermilk
• 1 Tbsp fresh dill, chopped
1. Place the cucumber and onion in a small bowl;sprinkle
with ½ teasponn sea salt and toss; let sit in bowl for 5 minutes.
Transfer to a colander and let drain for 45 minutes.
2. In the meantime, in a medium bowl stir together the yogurt
3. Drain the cucumber mixture (do not rinse) and add to the
yogurt mixture; stir, then add salt and pepper to taste.
Chill until needed.
*Pull a fork along length of cucumber before slicing; makes an
cucumber salad, cucumber, buttermilk