Turkey Fruit Salad 8 to 10 servings
• 4 cups cooked turkey (or chicken) ¾-dice
• 1½ cups celery, ¼-inch dice
• 1 (15¼-ounce) can of pineapple tidbits, drained well
• 1½ cups mayonnaise
• 1 cup chopped apple, ½-inch dice
• 1 cup toasted chopped pecans
1. In a large bowl, mix all ingredients, making sure the apples are
2. Store in a tightly covered container; chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
• Substitute mandarin oranges and toasted sliced almonds for the
pineapple and pecans.
• In the original recipe, add ¼ cup sliced green onions.
• Another option-add sliced seedless grapes.
turkey fruit salad, fruit salad, easiest fruit salad