The Best Macaroni and Cheese 8 servings
• ½ ib (8 oz pkg) elbow macaroni
• 2 cups cream-style cottage cheese (small curd, if possible)
• 1 cup sour cream
• 1 egg, beaten well
• 2 cups sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
• ¾ tsp sea salt
• ½ tsp black pepper
Preheat oven to 350°F. You will need a greased 9-inch square baking dish.
1. Cook macaroni; drain.
2. In a large bowl, thoroughly mix cottage cheese, sour cream, egg, salt and pepper; add macaroni
and stir; fold in cheese.
3. Pour into prepared baking dish; sprinkle with the paprika; bake at 350°F for 45 minutes
or until brown around the edges and bubbling.
best ever mac and cheese, macaroni and cheese