Sweet Onion Dressing
I love using sweet onions (like Vidalias) in this recipe. I haven't tried growing them before but I might try this year. When I do grow onions, they usually don't make it past the spring onion phase because I use them in salads. This recipe makes about 2 cups.
• 1 cup of a light vegetable oil
• 2/3 cup sugar
• 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
• 1/3 cup ketchup
• 1 small onion, chopped up
• 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1. Place all ingredients in a small bowl; using
immersion blender, emulsify until smooth OR
using regular blender, place all inglredients in
container; blend until smooth.
2. Pour into airtight container; chill before using.
sweet onion dressing, sweet onion