Easy Crepes makes about 12 crepes
• 1 cup baking mix
• ¾ cup milk
• 2 eggs
You will need a lightly greased 6 to 7-inch skillet.
1. Heat the skillet until hot.
2. In a medium bowl, beat all ingredients with a hand mixer until smooth.
3. For each crepe, pour 2 tablespoons of batter into the skillet; rotate the skillet until the batter covers the bottom.
Cook until golden brown; loosen the edge and flip to the other side; cook that side until golden brown.
4. Placing parchment paper in between, stack the crepes; keep them covered to prevent them from drying out.
• To refrigerate; stack 6 crepes together with parchment paper in between; place in a zip-top bag; use within 2 days.
Freeze no longer than 2 months.
easy crepes, simple crepes