Spinach Dip Makes 4 cups
This recipe has just the right amount of everything. Chopped pimentos or sweet red pepper would work
well as a garnish. I have added extra spinach when I have it. This is so good for any get-together.
• 1 (10-ounce) package of frozen, chopped spinach
• 1 cup sour cream
• 1 cup mayonnaise
• ½ cup fresh parsley, chopped
• ½ cup green onion chopped
• 1 tsp salt
• 1 tsp Beau Monde
• ½ tsp dill weed
• Juice of 1 lemon
You will need a sealable glass container for storage.
1. Thaw, drain and squeeze spinach dry; then squeeze again.
2. In mixing bowl, combine all ingredients well, including spinach.
Store in refrigerator in a sealable container up to 3 days; keep chilled.
• Great served with a variety of sturdy chips.
best spinach dip, spinach dip